Today I got to talk to COLTON!
What a lovely day it is today!
Also a happy mother's day to my beautiful mom! Love her so much!
And a happy mother's day to this wonderful mom too! Couldn't ask for a better 2nd mom!
Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz14oH4Z8iw
I Couldn't agree more! We have the two best moms!!!!! Love you mom and Michele!
ReplyDeleteOh Brooke, you are so thoughtful. I am priviledge to have you think of me as your second mother. You are the best. I don't see you very often, which needs to change, so don't be a stranger. Love you.
ReplyDeleteI am so dumb, I don't know how to comment, but thanks for the wonderful compliment. I feel honored to be your second mother. I love you like a daughter and appreciate all you do for my family, especially the missionaries. I know I can always count on you to write and keep them updated. Don't be such a stranger. You need to hang out more. Love you!!
ReplyDelete