Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz14oH4Z8iw

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And so it begins...

Spring semester...and what a better way so start it out than by going to the WRONG CLASS! hahaha i'm such a goober! So this is how it all went for me. Yesterday i was having a good monday, just sleeping in, relaxing at home, playing with my puppy, all the good stuff you do while on break. Well, then i decide to check my email. I get an email that makes my good monday turn bad. "I look forward to seeing you tomorrow" -my professor.  TOMORROW?!?! WHAT? I had no idea school was starting tomorrow! So i was so sad that it was my last day of break. So this morning rolls around, i wake up, get ready for school, warm up my car and i'm ready to go. Then i realise i have NO idea where my class is, so i run in my house, hurry and look up my room number, and i'm out the door. I get to school about 9:56, perfect timing to park and get to class. I walk in, sit down, and start listening to my professor. This guy is so funny and entertains me for about 20 minutes before he decides to whip out the sylabus and get serious. So he pulls it up, Econ 230....CRAAAAP i'm in the wrong class! hahaha i was supposed to be in business management and to be honest, i didn't know where the h business management was if it wasn't in this room! At this point i feel too dumb to get up and leave since i have sat here for 20 minutes, so i decide i will just sit through this class today and find my real class on thursday. Luckily the professor went over the sylabus for only 20 more minutes and sent us on our merry little ways. What a great way to start the semester huh? Well, good luck tomorrow i guess! I'm hoping for a good semester this time, full of good classes, a lot of studying, and good grades! Well enough of school, nobody wants to hear about that, unless its a funny story such as that one. My little Daisey sure is growing! On thursday she will be taking her first trip to the groomers :] She'll be getting a nice wash, cut, and hopefully some bows in her hair. She's already such an adorable little bundle of jou, i can't wait for her to be all nice and groomed! Yesterday my sweet Katee said goodbye to Utah and headed out to her new temporary home, Washington. Katee is such an amazing missionary and will do great things up there in Washington! I'm so proud of her and wish her the best in all her work. Our singles ward was combined with 2 other stakes, and i see some great changes coming about. I think this will be such a good thing, not only for me, but for all the other members. Not to mention we gained a few attractive boys in the ward, which will make church and activities a little more exciting :] Its a new year and i couldn't be more happy about it! 2010 was great, but a rough year for little me to handle. I'm seeing a good year ahead of me and i'm loving it! Ok, so i know this is a HUGE commitment, and we'll see how long it lasts, but i'd like to post a picture of something i love every day (although i am a couple days behind already) for 365 days. I will get working on that now, but wish me luck! I figure, it will take just a couple minutes of my day to post a picture of something i love, and will help you all know a little more about me :]

No comments:

Post a Comment