Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz14oH4Z8iw

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This is my life

It is what it is and i love it! Christmas this year was one of the best i have EVER had! Starting with Christmas Eve, it was great! I got to go to a movie with all of the Anderson family and it was so fun! They are too good to me! Then i had the usual homemade soup and breadbowls with my family. Then we decided to play a game together, which is not always a good idea because we are so competative! As alwyas, we then opened our Christmas pajamas and were ready for bed! The morning came too soon, but i was SO happy it was there! I woke up and opened presents with my family! I got spoiled rotten like i always do! Laser hair removal, a snowboarding coat, clothes, snowboarding pass, jewelry, shoes...i basically got it all! Then one of the best parts of the day, i got to talk to my best friend, Colton, on the phone! This phone call was one of the only presents that i needed this Christmas to make it the best! It was so great to finally talk to him after 2 months of him being gone! I miss him so much, but he is doing so well! After his phone call, i was just so happy! Then i got the other present that i needed to make it the best Christmas ever...talking to my other best friend, Brandon, on the phone! Man i miss him too! It was so good also, seeing how he has been gone for 7 months now! I couldn't have been happier while talking to my best friends! They are the best! I loved every second of both phone calls! :] just thinking about it makes me happy still! I can't wait to talk to them again! This made my  Christmas! Then i got to spend time with my wonderful family and have a great dinner, which included my uncle and two beautiful cousins! Christmas was very special this year and couldn't have asked for anything better! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas like i did! I can't believe school is almost back in session! Makes me sick! Actually i'm looking forward to it! I'm also looking forward to New Years :] Party at my house! Can't wait to read our predictions from last year, make new predictions, eat a ton of food, and watch dad's fireworks! I wish you all a great New Years :]

No comments:

Post a Comment