Any of you that are around me enough could probably totally hear me saying that title. haha don't know why i always say it, but i do. Ok so there is plenty of reasons for this post. I'll first start out with my first "FO REALS" moment.
So i know this girl. She is one of those girls that ALWAYS has a boyfriend and just moves from boy to boy so fast. Basically creeper status. So this girl, about two weeks ago on facebook she changed her relationship status to in a relationship. Umm hello, facebook official people! So i, of course, try and do a little facebook stalking. My forte if i do say so myself! My assumptions (since this fools profile was blocked...big pet peeve haha) were that he is possibly a dad. Not just a dad to one kid, but two kids...yes people, TWO KIDS! Well to my suprise, tonight i get on facebook and they are engaged! SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! Once again, facebook official! Boy am i glad i live the life i live, rather than anything like hers!
Actually, thats the only fo reals moment i have to share right now. Sorry if i had you excited for a post full of great stuff! I do, however, have other things i would like to talk about. Starting with Vegas! Yes, this next weekend is FINALLY the weekend that we are going to Vegas. I can't wait. Sunshine, shopping, tanning, wearing shorts, road trip with friends, good food, and LOTS of fun! Jealous? Sorry! There is nothing i want more right now than all of the above. I don't know what it is about this winter, but its killing me! All i want is to be tan, to wear shorts and not be cold, to walk around bare footed without getting frost bite, and just be warm! Also, school this semester is going to be the death of me. I don't know what it is, but i feel like it is sucking the life out of me! Maybe it has something to do with this winter killing me? One of my classes, college algebra, i have homework due every time i go to class. So that means i have an assignment due every monday and wednesday. Then my management class isn't the hardest, but isn't the easiest. Its a lot to learn and understand, but so far it hasn't been much outside of class. Accounting...oh boy, accounting! This class is SO hard! For any of you that have taken accounting, you understand. There is SO much to know and understand. If you don't understand one thing, you can't move on! One problem with that, my class moves on whether i'm ready or not! To be honest, without my hours of studying a practicing stupid accounting things, i wouldn't be ready to move on. Even with that i still feel like i'm drowning in there! I actually have a test on Monday that i'm just stressed to the max about! I've been studying so much and i still don't feel ready! Hopefully hen all is said and done, i at least get a decent grade! Bah...there is my rant about school! How did i get to this from Vegas? I'm tired, forgive me! Studying sucks the life out of me!
So what is keeping me going? My adorable little Daisey! She is currently asleep on my legs and is like a little angel! Man i love this little puppy to death! She annoys the living sheesh out of me a lot of times, she makes me mad a lot of times, but at the end of the day i still love her so much! I'm fairly confident that i have the cutest puppy in the world!
Well blogger world, this girl needs to get to bed! I'm sleepy and i'm going to probably have a long day tomorrow!
Summer fun part 2
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment