Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz14oH4Z8iw

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ok, this is out of hand!

I way overestimated myself when i said i would try to put a picture up every day. Of course there is enough things every day for me to love that i could post, but i don't have time for that. I am going to change that goal to a less ambitous one...i'll post a picture once a week! This should be a lot easier! As for this week, you may interpret this wrong, but i love money.
If it weren't for money where would you be? I have been so lucky to have 2 great jobs that provide me with the money i need for the things i have, and much more at that. I'm so grateful for all the wonderful things that i have thanks to the money that i earn. I'm not saying that i love having an excess of money, but i love having enough that i can have nice things.

So a little update on life...where to even begin? Lets start by saying that i just baught some more treatments of laser hair removal :] haha i'm an addict! After i got my 6 treatments for Christmas i have been wanting more! I found a good deal today thanks to city deals and was able to buy more! I can't wait to start those treatments, and continue my others! I will get two of either underams, half leg, or half arm. There is nothing better than not shaving, even if you have to sacrifice a little money for a bit! Other than that my life is dedicated to school and work. I had two tests this week, both of which i did great on. Higher than the class average on both :] Those are my easy classes though. When it comes to accounting, man i don't know how well my test scores will be! Work has been good. Today is my first day back since last Saturday and the time off was WONDERFUL! I was able to get stuff done that has been neglected for a while. The wonderful Brooke Davis and Jullian Baker got married this week and it was beautiful :] haha i'm a One Tree Hill addict! The best! I'm SOO over the cold i could die. I'm so sick of seeing my breath all day every day when i walk outside. I'm so sick of driving a freezing cold car. I'm so sick of almost getting frost bite on my hands and face walking to class (ha yes, i'm a drama queen). I'm so sick of taking a nice warm shower and stepping out and thinking i'm turning into an icicle. I want warmth. I want spring. I want flowers. Heck, I even want summer! One that note, HAPPY FEBRUARY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment