Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz14oH4Z8iw

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Me in 30

Ok probably more like 65! haha i doubt i could possible post EVERY day for 30 days, but this looks fun!

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts
Day 2 - A picture of you and your bestfriend
Day 3 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 4 - A picture of your typical night
Day 5 - A picture of a favorite memory
Day 6 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Day 7 - A picture of your bedroom
Day 8 - A picture that makes you laugh
Day 9 - A picture of the person you look up to
Day 10 - A picture of the people you party with
Day 11 - A picture of your favorite meal
Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 - A picture of someone you love
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 - A picture of what you want to do for a career
Day 18 - A picture of your house
Day 19 - A picture of when you were little
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21 - A picture of a summer day
Day 22 - A picture of a winter day
Day 23 - A picture of your parent(s)
Day 24 - A picture of beautiful
Day 25 - A picture of a treasured item
Day 26 - A picture of your favorite movie
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of a trip you're taking
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss







1. I'm a cosmetologist. Doing hair is my passion and its all i've ever wanted and dreamed of doing!
2. I have THEE best family in the world! Can't even be argued against
3. I'm a girl, but i don't mesh well with other girls. Friends that are girls never really stick around.
4. I love baking, which gets me into trouble sometimes because i always want to bake something delicious and unhealthy
5. I'm LDS and couldn't be prouder of my religion and beliefs. Its so hard to see other people lost without it!
6. I love black! Its my favorite color.
7. I love music. Nothing speaks better than the lyrics to a good song
8. I'm basically scared of everything! I've been trying to face a lot of fears lately though!
9. I go to school at Westminster. Its the hardest thing i've ever done, but i love it!
10. I'm the most unreliable texter. I hate texting and i rarely text people back.
11. I love romance. Give me any chick flick that people fall in love and i'm captivated
12. I don't really like kids, but in July when i meet my neice Lucy i know that will all change! I can't wait!
13. I am in love with the stars, well astronomy for that matter. Outer space absolutely AMAZES me!
14. Lately i'm obsessed with perfume. I smell something i like and i buy it. I have about 15 right now!
15. I can't wait to be married one day and have kids and just be a family. That's what life is about isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment