We like to do things so that whatever we do actually doesn't have to stay in Vegas!
I had such a fun little trip to Vegas and i think its about time that i share this with you. It started with a surprise start when we had to leave the night before we had planned becuase of snow storms. We left friday night after everyone was done with work and drove just down to St. George to stay in Randy's condo. Then saturday morning we were able to drive to Vegas quickly with no snow storms. We were able to dig right in to Vegas and go shopping. After much shopping we were ready for dinner and the dunk contest. This is where Amy and Vince did the "blazin' challenge." They had to eat 12 of the hottest wings they had in 6 minutes.

Gross? I know! Well they both got a t-shirt and left with their heads bigger than they already were. It was a good time.
We then headed down to the M&M factory and the Coke factory. My poor brother was SO excited to get coke with lime, in fact this was one main reason that he came on this trip, and they let him down and didn't have any there. We had fun taking pictures though.


Here is the whole crew
After this we went and watched the fountain show at the Belagio.

I had Jessica take a picture of our butts
Then comes Sunday in Vegas. We took a little drive out to the Buffalo Bills casino to ride "the desperato!"

This was GREAT! My brother screamed like a little girl and i loved the ride. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Then came buffet time....
Waste of money if you ask me. I hate paying $30 for a buffet when the only thing i find i like there is macaroni and cheese and pizza. Lets not forget the dessert though. I made sure to try and eat about $30 worth of the delicious gelato so that i felt better about paying so much!

This is me with a whole plate of desserts...they look delicious, but in all reality the only thing that tasted as good as it looked was the cookies and cream gelato....mmmm i would pay $30 again right now for some more!
We also finally were able to get in the hot tub!

MMM it felt so nice!
Here is the crew in front of the Vegas sign


What a fun trip! I'll post the some more pictures that are kind of self explanatory...





No comments:
Post a Comment