Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz14oH4Z8iw

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I bet you didn't know....

That i am fully aware that my blog still exists!
That i am fully aware that it has been MONTHS since my last post!
That i am fully aware that i am hypocritical because i used to get mad when people didn't post on their blog!
That i am fully aware that i suck at blogging.

So here's to being better, right?

Although i am committing to this, it does not come in to effect(affect?) immediately.
Its 2 in the morning for heaven sakes and i have to be up at 6!

So the point is, i am going to work on updating about my summer, and about the future as soon as this weekend is over and i have time to be on the computer!

Here's a sneak peak of what is to come:

2 comments:

  1. Okay I am so mad at blogger because I follow your blog but this didn't show up on my feed on the day you posted it! Luckily I just decided to creep on your blog because I was bored. But yes keep posting! I like to have stuff to read when I should be doing homework :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay now it showed up saying you posted it 2 minutes ago but on here it says you posted it Saturday...I'm just confused...haha

    ReplyDelete