Oh man have i been a hypocrite or what? haha i always tell people to update their blog and i haven't updated mine in FOREVER! I'm so sorry! Life has just been so crazy and stressful! I don't even know where to begin! Well, i have finished my 1st semester at Westminster and it feels so great to be done! I love school, but man i can sure hate it sometimes! Not only was this my first legit semester in college, but i had to go through some of the hardest things during this semester. Such is life! This past week has been bitter-sweet! I said see ya later (not goodbye) to my dear friend Katee as she went to serve the Lord for 18 months. What an amazing example she is! I'm SO proud of her, but this doesn't make things much easier! Its so hard to let such a great friend go for that amount of time, but it is totally worth it for not only her, but me and everyone she serves and teaches! She is already missed so much! To make things better, i got a letter from every single one of my missionary friends this past week! Its so great to hear from all of them and know that they are doing well! Elder Matt Phillips is still in the MTC in Provo learning spanish and he said it is coming along well and he is loving it! Elder Christensen is doing great down in the warmth! Elder Colton Balmforth is doing awesome! He is loving all the black people in Africa! He loves sharing the gospel in Paarl, but he does not love how hot it is! He misses his best friend, seeing how he told me he misses me like every 5 sentances, and i miss him so much too, but i'm so proud of him! I can't wait for Christmas...skype sesh with my bestie? I think so! Love him to death! Elder Brandon Anderson is doing great and staying super busy! He loves his companion, Elder Neilson. He's not loving the whole no snow for Christmas deal. He also gets to call home on Christmas and is so excited! The day after Christmas will be his 7 month mark...HOLY COW! And last, but not least, Sister Katee Balmforth. She is doing so great down in the MTC! She is loving the spirit down there, loving sharing her testimony, and loving learning! Tomorrow will be her one week mark. Ha i wish it was 7 months like Brandon, but at least we made it one week. Well, i sure love all my missionaries! They are the best! I can't wait for Christmas to give everyone all the presents i got them! I'm loving all the service and giving that has been going on this month. What a great time of year! I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope that you can feel your Saviors love during this holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment