You know, because Adam is before Eve! haha my dad texted that to me today and i know he just thought he was so cool! Well i must say that i can hardly wait for Christmas this year! I can't imagine it will be anything less than AMAZING! Actually starting on Christmas Eve. I can't wait. Well, except for the whole working in the morning...thats no fun! After i get done working then it will be great! I get to go see a movie with the great Anderson family! Then i will be enjoying my mom's delicious homemade soup! Gonna be a great day! Then comes Christmas day! So much to look forward to that day i can't wait! Presents in the morning, the suspense kills me! Not only that, but i sure can't wait for everyone to open the presents i got them! I think i did pretty well this year! Then my dad's delicious skinnys for breakfast :] mmm can't wiat! Then i get to talk to two of my favorite missionaries in the whole world! Brandon's talk will be short becuase he doesn't get much time, but i still am so excited! Then skyping with Colton...BOMB!! It will be so great to see him and hear him and chit chat! Love both these boys to death! I sure wish i could talk to my Katee, but i'll take what i can get! I LOVE the holiday season and hope that everyone has a great Christmas!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
Summer fun part 2
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment