Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz14oH4Z8iw

Thursday, November 18, 2010

GREAT NEWS!!!

Today i got some of the best news ever! I have been making a monthly tuition payment of $440. (Yes, that is what i get for going to Westminster!) I have been getting along just fine doing that and never running short on money. Well, yesterday i checked my bank account and found i only had $22 in it! I haven't been that low for a VERY long time. I was sick about it! How in the heck was i supposed to get $520 (tuition and car payment) by December 1st? Especially with Christmas just around the corner? Well, lets just say that paying your tithing really does bless you. I went to the bank yesterday to apply for a line of credit and found out today that i was approved, so now i just need to go sign for that. Then today i was talking to my friend Kelsie at school and we both were receiving the New Century Scholarship. Westminster recently received the money for that so Kelsie said if i go talk to them they will lower my monthly payment. I went into the office to talk to them and figure out what my new balance would be at this point. The lady looked up all my information, calculated in my New Century money i will be getting next semester also, and said to me "It looks like your tuition with that will be paid in full!" I couldn't beleive it! I said "So do i have to make my december payment to finish off the semester?" She said nope, you are done. "So, i pay zero dollars now?" YEP!!!! This really was some of the best news i have ever heard! That added to it being one of the best days i have had in a while! Besides working in the livrary on all my breaks, everything was great about today, but even working in the library didn't bother me. I started out by finding out in my first class that me and Kelsie were the only group that did the project in class right, everyone else had to fix theres and re-submit it. Then I found out about my tuition being no more. Then i got a free Cafe Rio meal. When i got to stats class my proffessor said he was sick and just wanted to get through what we had to and go home early (which he would NEVER do if he weren't sick) so, we got out of class maybe only 20 minutes early, but it was heavenly! Then to top it all off Jazz won their game and it was a great ending to a great day! Days like these make life TOTALLY worth going through the tough times. I'm so thankful for all that i have and all the blessings i receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment