I don't know about you, but there is nothing i love more than the holiday season! It brings so much happiness in my life! I look forward to this time of year every second of every day that its not here! Anyone who thinks its too early for Christmas music is wrong! There is nothing more exciting thatn Christmas music! I can't wait for this holiday season so i am starting a little early this year. Yes, i've started listening to Christmas music! Yes, i've started Christmas shopping! and Yes, I will begin decorating for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving (only because my mom wants her fall decorations up till then)! So all i have to say to all you Christmas-time haters is enjoy it! Enjoy the time with family, enjoy the time to be thankful for everyone and everything that you have, enjoy giving to others, and last of all, ENJOY THE SPIRIT IN THE AIR! Love this time of year. Its not about receiving, its about giving! So here i leave you with a big HAAAAAPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment