Well...What a life. I feel like i'm always so busy! Probably because I am! School is almost over for the semester and i'm SO happy! Well, there is still a few weeks, but i'm trying to be posative! The worst part is now i have a million things to do for school before the semester is over! I can't wait to have a break! Today I sent a letter and pictures to my favorite missionary in AFRICA! Hopefully they make it there and he enjoys the pictures! So proud of him! I can't imagine what living in Africa would be like! Its crazy how much you can miss a person when they are gone! I swear i think about him at least every 5 minutes! I couldn't be more proud! Christmas is coming so soon! Only 39 more days! Can you believe that? I hope everyone is getting all ready for it! This thursday i am going to the Transiberian Orchestra and i know that will boost my Christmas spirit to a whole nother level! Can't even wait! Well i guess i better get to doing my homework :[ Just thought i better add a little update!
No comments:
Post a Comment