Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz14oH4Z8iw

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

JAAAAAZZZZZZ

I almost forgot to post about my Jazz! LOVE the Jazz! This year Katee and I got new Jazz jerseys! Such a funny experience! We had a friend hook us up because he works at Fanzz so he got us a discount! I haven't had that funny of time shopping in a long time! Me and Katee almost died laughing about it after! Anyways, our jerseys are GREAT!!! We both got a D-Will jersey, but i got white and she got blue! Katee believes her jersey is lucky, so we wear our jersey for every game. She usually puts hers on about the 3rd quarter and it seems to be good luck! They may have struggled last night, but they are still great! It was a close game! I look forward to every game because i know its going to be great! Especially when watching it with Katee! Love her to death! The games just won't be the same without her! Here are some pictures of our Jazz experiences! ENJOY!


Bad picture, Cute Jerseys :]

Look at those nice back-sides :]

Jazz cake!






No comments:

Post a Comment