This storm sounds crazy! I think its just about here. I really am scared! Good thing we have food storage in our house just in case! I told my mom to go in my room and turn on my heater blanket when she gets home just in case the storm is bad and the power goes out, then my heater blanket will already be warm :] haha i'm at work right now and i better be able to make it home! I know people are gearing up for a big one! They were hauling in extra beds into the hospital to gear up for it! They don't think people will be able to go home. I just went and looked outside and i'm TERRIFIED! Its a good dang thing that my mom took my car so that means i'll have to get a ride home from work and won't have to drive! I hope everyone has a good blizzard! Be safe and stay warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment